What does it mean to be a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider?
Dave Ramsey is America’s most trusted voice on money and business. He’s authored five New York Times best-selling books: Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership and Smart Money Smart Kids.
Being an ELP isn’t easy; it’s hard work because we’re held to a higher standard of excellence. While we do pay a fee to cover program maintenance and employment costs, Dave’s recommendation is not bought—we’ve earned it.
Why use an ELP?
- With an ELP, you know for sure that you’re getting the same type of advice that Dave would give. You can trust ELPs because Dave has a 20-person team that works with every ELP to make sure they meet your standards and give you great advice. You can feel comfortable talking with an ELP because each and every one of them has the heart of a teacher.
- Every ELP’s performance is evaluated monthly to make sure you get the best agent possible. Also, you have a chance to grade the ELP you use based on your personal experience through a survey provided by Dave.
- ELPs earn Dave’s endorsement, they don’t buy it. Being an ELP isn’t easy; it’s hard work because ELPs are held to a higher standard of excellence. They provide the best advice just like Dave does. We make sure that every ELP is someone you feel comfortable talking to and is a person you can trust.
- ELPs give great customer service and are easy to understand. We have the heart of a teacher and provide top-notch customer service. No one likes to be talked down to or feel like they don’t matter.
- An ELP is going to do more than pick your funds. They are going to fit your investments into your life, consider tax implications, changes in legislation and educate you so you’ll understand what you’re investing in and why. Since buying high and selling low is a bad plan, an ELP will remind you why you’re investing and encourage you to stick with your long-term goals.
- It’s best to take your finances to an independent financial advisor. An independent advisor works for you not the investing companies. They are not limited to a single company’s products or plans. Independent advisors can search dozens of policies from many reputable companies to fit your personal situation and financial goals.